View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:43 AM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Montecristo Lead Crystal logo ashtray

If you act now, haha, you can still take advantage of the JR cigars deal this month whereby you buy
any box of Montecristo whatevers and for the tiny price of 20 dollars extra, get a fabulous, HEAVY-a$$
Lead Crystal Montecristo logo ashtray shipped with your order. Now, I had seen many deals like this
come and go at JR for a decade, and never cared to bite. Well, then GWB started this war, and there
were these guys called troops, and one thing led to another and here I am buying bulk cigars from
Lew Rothman. So I pays my 20 bucks and I gets my ashtray and the troops get some great
Montecristo NC cigars. Win-Win, right. RIGHT. This is a nice ashtray, and well worth 20 bucks extra,
in fact, I did it a few times this month and have several of them. Cause I am soft. It must weigh 8 pounds,
is brilliant, crisp, clear lead crystal, with some nice deco black corners. It catches ashes as well as ashtrays
costing DOLLARS less. If you are attacked while smoking, it makes an excellent weapon as well. You could
take somebody OUT with this ashtray. Laser etched into the bottom are the well known crossed swords of Montecristo.
It is a really nice ashtray. And like I sadi, was it not for the troops, I would not have one,
much less three. But everyone should take time out to find out what "the troops" might want out of the
dozen or so deals Lew has up right now. Maybe you will find something YOU want as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CC5309ENL.jpg (30.7 KB, 399 views)
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote