Thread: Shilala's Beads
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Shilala's Beads

Just wanted to let everyone know what awesome products one of our BOTLS has. Scott (Shilala) sold me "3" 8oz. bags of beads for my 3 coolidors and 3 smaller "Stick" bags (2oz. each) for my small humidors. He also sold me "1" 8oz. bag for my 7 drawer Tower Humidor that I have a hard time maintaining equal RH throughout. I must admit I was very skeptical about using "Beads" to maintain RH. I have been using 65RH Boveda packs and they work very well. However, at $70 every 3 months for Boveda packs, this was getting quite expensive! I tried Scott's beads and was not disappointed! My Coolidor is spot on @64RH every time I open the lid to check. I don't need to do a thing! Completely stable over the last 3 week period, with the temperature ranging in the 90's outside and the RH in my House at 55 and Room Temp 76. The Tower Humidor is even more impressive! With 7 drawers and around 200 sticks stored there, the RH ranged from top drawer to bottom drawer from 64-69 when using Boveda packs. With Scotts Beads, the range is 64-66 from top drawer to bottom drawer! I am still amazed at what these beads can do and how simple it is to maintain a constant RH! PM Scott (Shilala) for any additional info you may need.

Thanks again, Scott for your Awesome Products!

Greg
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote