View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 06:56 PM   #9
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pujols, I don't get it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjavanish View Post
Ummmmm, $260 Million.

Enough said. Get real bro. I like Pujols. I like the Cardinals. But when someone throws what basically amounts to a $260 Million retirement plan at you... you gotta think about the future... not just here and now. The Card's couldnt make him an offer like that.
I'm with Jeremy on this one. He has two rings with the Cardinals. Jose Reyes just broke our hearts by doing the same thing. But when I stop and think about it...what would I do? While the Cardinals have a better chance at winning than my Mets do, it is still very hard to turn down that kind of money. He's only get this opportunity once in his life and he went with the money.