View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Trading: (1)
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Drew Estates Kentucky Fire Cured...

The newest thing in their MUWAT line I guess. Got myself one of the 'Fat Molly' size at Party Source yesterday, and drove the half mile over to Beer Sellar (a bar on the Ohio River where much herfing takes place in the Cincytucky area) in order to try out the stogie.

For the entire inch or so that I could tolerate, the only flavor I was getting was scorched dirt. Might have stuck it out longer but after the first half inch or so was smoked, the stick blowed up due to being desert dry. Now I can't say that would be the store's fault, (their track record is very good in this regard) and I certainly didn't have a chance to improperly store the thing. Somewhere in the line between manufacturer and retailer, the cigar wasn't humidified properly.

I walked out to the bar's patio and sent the cigar back towards Nicaragua via the Ohio River. I don't really run into many truly lousy cigars, and normally I'd keep my yap shut until a second chance could be offered, but I found this KFC to be epic bad.