Feeling at Home

First Name: Jeremy
Trading: (17)
PL
jkim05 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
I'm working on that now, Cole. It's going to Stephen today because he's ready.
I need some more input on the rules. I was texting Stephen and he mentioned the lopsided cc to nc ratio in the box, and that we'll probably need to relax the "cc for cc, nc for nc" rule. I agree with him, it's just a very difficult thing to do. We need ideas on how to implement that fairly.
I also need to know "how many smokes can a guy put/take?" We have nothing in there about that.

Mainly, you guys need to know this is OUR pass. I'm just looking over it to get it started. Yeah, I have some smokes invested, but that really means nothing. Shortly this will be everyone's smokes and I won't have any more in it than anyone else, and someone else will likely take care of the pass and need to adjust the rules to suit. Someone else will also have to be the final word on puts and takes and what goes on with the pass.

I just wanted to add another component to make this the most awesome FF League ever, ya know?
So I NEED you guys to speak up on the rules.
I'm not opposed to relaxing the CC/NC rule, but in my experience, what I've seen happen is that eventually the pass gets stripped of CC's and left with only NC's because people aren't taking NC's and leaving CC's. Personally I vote for keeping the rule because I don't really have any NC's, and I'm not really interested in picking any up. Not trying to exclude anyone, but I wouldn't be able to play on the NC side, so it kinda works both ways.

As for the number of cigars that can be swapped, I don't care if there's no limit.
jkim05 is offline   Reply With Quote