Thread: Lin-sanity!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #15
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lin-sanity!

I switched to Rotowire Fantasy Sports so I could stop listening to Jeremy Lin. I'm listening to Jeremy Lin right now, it's imterrupting my fantasy baseball mock draft talk and it's pissing me off. Hopefully Pete will straighten this out.

Scotty's Tebow comment about praying...
Lin is very vocal about his faith and talks constantly about becoming a minister when he's done with ball. You can also find out when he takes a dump via ESPN radio. They said it's on Twitter. And Carmelo Anthony is about ready to snap. Nobody loves him anymore.
Up till yesterday I was only remotely aware basketball was a sport. I thought they were just kidding. And I played for years.