View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 12:11 PM   #17
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Trading: (1)
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How about an "infinity bourbon" thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAsh View Post
Soooo....what's the process?...I have 2 nice crystal decanters with some "mystery" hootch in each (no idea/recollection!!)...and many bottles with just a few sips left (though less than pre-covid when I started to thin the herd)
I'll see about getting Theo Cincy to stop by this thread. The way he explained it to me, he sometimes tries specific combinations, and in other cases just combines bottle remnants of bourbons that he thinks have similar flavor profiles. I don't think there are any "rules" to these experiments. Well heck, some of you know the guy too, ask him.

If I did this, keeping notes along the way would be part of the enjoyment and education. Otherwise, could you imagine putting together something that was incredible, the best bourbon you ever tasted, then being very sad because you don't recall what went into it?