View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #12
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of
Default Re: Vinotemp modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobarian View Post
What makes you feel you need increased air circulation in such a small wine cooler? I have two 28 bottles Vinotemps and have not used any fans in the past two years. I did use Oust fans when I first set them up, but the way they ate batteries I just took them out. I have not noticed any difference in the way my cigars smoke. Remember its not the Rh of the air that matters, only the Rh inside the boxes or trays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobarian View Post
I have two Vino's unplugged. Last summer was very cool in Cali and I left them unplugged. I found no difference in the way my cigars smoked so I will probably leave them unplugged this year unless it gets crazy hot but usually in Napa it only gets above 100 for a few days in a row.
Listen to Bob! He's wise!

I have done the same with mine, and while I don't have the investment Bob does, my cigars is smokin' fine!!!

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote