Thread: Lancero love
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 06:37 AM   #96
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Lancero love

So, I am always looking for a deal on great smokes. So, there comes an advert from Cigar Page about their Class 34 cigars with the usual cover story of "these cigars come straight from the same factory as their famous counterparts but without the middle man and the fancy bands or packaging" story. I really enjoy lanceros, so I put the maduro #9, mad #47, sun grown #14, and Connie #1 in the cart. Then I ought, "what am I gonna do with 76 cigars I don't like." (Figuring I tried one of each and they were not good) So I got in touch with another pastor up here who enjoys cigars but is always looking for a deal. He said he'd buy half of them at that price $2.00 a stick.

Well, I have each of the maduros and while I did not plan to review them and so did not take notes...they were both very good. 9 had hints of coffee and cocoa, burning to a short nub. The 47 was a bit bolder with some spice, also burning to a short nub. No burn issues for either.

At this point I am glad of the order.