View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 09:08 PM   #8
mariogolbee

Default Re: Tonights review (i have no clue what this is)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarNut View Post
Grammer and punctuation could be your friends if you let them...

Just my
Did you just post this, misspell grammar, and forget a comma? I could be wrong, but that's what I see.

I also see BOTL making unnecessary comments to this guy in droves. Conformity is a very powerful phenomenon which we should try to be wary of. I think most of the members here are some of the greatest folks I know, period, but when someone starts to get picked on then many prominent members here seem to join in.

Michael, I'm not trying to point you out. I swear I'm not, but I've been watching this happen all day and it bothers me. I know some people will say, "You have to have a thick skin to be part of an online community." Tell that to the parents of kids who hang themselves, or whatever, after people f*ck with them online. Tell that to the (few, but still) folks who show up at someone's house after they badgered them online. I also know that this is not the degree of what's happening here, but it is more of a continuum than something that does or does not happen.

Please excuse my rant, but I see this happen time and time again. I know my BOTL are better than this.

Disclaimer: I do this stuff too at times and my grammar and punctuation often leave much to be desired. I love you all. Please don't be mad and stop looking at me like that. Cheers!