View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 08:27 PM   #71
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Boycotting the NFL in 2012

Brad, I enjoy your posts and your presence here, so I'm going to be honest here, no offense intended.
I think this thread that you have created have been similar to a few threads that I have created here, especially in the sports section. In the past, I have made a judgement and a decision and I posted it here looking for acceptance, yet there was no acceptance by the members here at CA. I still firmly stand behind my thoughts, opinions, and decisions, even if the majority here say I am wrong. I don't think that you created this thread for the sole purpose of looking for acceptance in your decision, but deep down, maybe even subconsciously, you created this thread looking for someone to back you and agree with you. It didn't happen, and it's ok. You made a decision, you can back it and at the end of the day, you can still live with yourself and accept it. That's a good thing. I may not agree with you entirely on this subject, although I do see where you're coming from, and I respect your decision.
I may be way off base here, but this thread reminds me of a few that I have started over the years. No harm, no foul either way. At the end of the day, we here are ALL friends and BOTls, and whether or not everyone agrees with you or not, we still can respect your decision.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote