Grrrrrr

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation
Default Re: Is the Keurig here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1500 View Post
We were certainly never connoisseurs. However, we both appreciate a flavorful cup of coffee and were grinding Eight O'clock beans every morning. We knew we were not using a high end burr grinder and were not grinding more expensive or freshly roasted beans. However, we have both been surprised at how much better the pre-ground K-Cups have tasted.

One difference I've noticed is that the Keurig gets the water to a much higher temperature than our old antique coffee maker. I wonder if that is making more of a difference than coffee quality. A little experiment seems to be in order. We bought one of those reusable cups. I guess I should grind some of the Eight O'clock and see if the higher temperature makes a difference.

That's exactly what I was referring to. Thanks. It was basically that they are making comments similar to yours about how the coffee is better out of the Keurig.

Why all of them made similar comments about he coffee being better, I don't know as I don't have enough experience with the machine to say. They just did.

For me personally, I'm not a connoisseur either, the Keurig simply doesn't make coffee strong enough for me, as I like my coffee crunchy.

Last edited by T.G; 01-04-2013 at 08:38 AM.
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote