Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 08:28 PM   #14
Brutus2600
Your resident lancerHO

First Name: Brian
Trading: (46)
LGC
Brutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAbbott View Post
Hopefully he will get this next book done, and it will be the end. I hate when they go on and on and keep adding books. Wheel of Time just got terrible so much so that it ruined the first four books(that were actually good)
There are two more planned after this next one coming out. This next one will only focus on the Northern characters, as Feast for Crows focused on the Southern characters, however it sounds like the characters across the sea will be in both. All I'm hoping for is that he doesn't take 5 years to release the next book like he did the previous two...

As far as the series, I'm really excited for it and only minimally worried (as much as anybody should be for a book to tv or movie transfer).

With each preview however I'm more and more satisfied that HBO will do this series right. I just finished the fourth book Friday and I'm VERY much so looking forward to see this.

Also can't wait for July 12th and the next book