View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 02:28 AM   #1
PuffPuffGive1
I'm the one who knocks!

First Name: Alan
Trading: (5)
PuffPuffGive1 is on a distinguished road
Default Viaje TNT

Hey guys. I haven't seen this particular Viaje reviewed so I figured I'd share my experience. This is the Viaje TNT Toro...at 6 1/4 with 54RG; the construction of this stick was absolutely wonderful. The body offers no soft spots whatsoever; giving homage to it's great construction. Dark oily wrapper with barely visible seem lines and veins and carries a beautiful triple cap with a pig tail that simulates a dynamite fuse. The foot is also covered by the wrapper, as well.

Initial light and first third reviews a medium/full bodied smoke with tremendous spice blast that fades away after a couple mins and the prominent flavors of wood, slight leather, dark chocolate, and faint caramel become apparent.

Second and Final thirds continue to carry the wood and leather flavors; sweetness becomes more abundant and spice comes in and out.

(Please don't hate on my Coors Light can ashtray=P)
**I did have a picture of the nub; but only allowed to post 5 pictures**

Overall final judgement and impression of the Viaje TNT: marvelous smoke! Excellent construction with a razor sharp burn line; flavors and aromas that suit my pallet perfectly that coincide with the perfect amount of strength: Andre has hit it out of the park again =D
PuffPuffGive1 is offline   Reply With Quote