Old 12-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #7
CoreyD
Licking my wounds

First Name: Corey
Trading: (23)
LGC
CoreyD has a spectacular aura aboutCoreyD has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Stevens Point, Wisconsin?

Jerry I live in appleton and it has a great B & m and is an hour a way, however in point that don't help you. I have been working for the hospital in point since summer and Have been smoking outside. When I come up to point to work now since its winte,I stay at a hotel for the 3-4 days.
There is 2 cigar shops in point 1 is a tobacco outlet in plover that does not allow smoking because tobacco is not over 70% of their sales but they have a semi decent collection and alright prices.

Then theres stogies downtown where you can smoke cigars and pipe inside since tobacco and related materials is their main income however its a stand and chat place, small, no cigar inventory worth braging about and is pretty much a head shop. No liquir licsense either. I have gone and chatted there just to enjoy a cigar with someone other than smoking a stogie by myself in my truck. their hours are only open till 5 or 6 I think more 6pm. 1 of the shop workers mentioned theres a cigar shop out in the boonies within 20 miles from here that is a sit and smoke and has a liquir license but did not know where it was or name and I heard nothin from anyone else.If your here during week I could not promise I have time to meet you since jan 14th I start a new position in Oshkosh 8- 430 mon-fri but could be a chance that I could zip on up but it'd be smokin in the truck.

Last edited by CoreyD; 12-28-2012 at 09:09 PM.
CoreyD is offline   Reply With Quote