View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 08:41 AM   #38
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oliva Serie G Maduro

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
I've Found Out From Scott (Shilala) That These are Absolutely Fantastic After A Year Of Rest!
I'm never without two boxes of Special G Maduros. I just had one yesterday, they're an excellent little smoke.
I have never had a fresh Oliva product that's fit to smoke. They're always incredibly wet and barnyard nasty. I sit them back for 8 moths to get them down to around 63% and they turn into stellar smokes.
It's always made me wonder why Oliva doesn't take care to let their smokes sit a bit. It has to be killing them.
If it had never been suggested that I set these back and let them tame down, I'd have written Oliva off a long time ago as total crap, because that's what their rott smokes are. Crap or worse, actually.
With a little care, they are fabulous.
Drying them out takes care of all the burn issues, too.