First Name: Thomas
Trading: (0)
Partagas
hikari is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Humidor Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDVC View Post
Tom,

I keep my wineador in a cool place in the house and I have never plugged it in. With the beads on each level I have managed to keep a fairly stable 65-70% RH and about 70 degrees F. She has some custom made drawers in her, but I didn't do a humidification system (too tight a wallet). Over the last 10+ years I have had zero issues.
Thanks SSDVC, Wish I had a cool place. I've had a few Wineador's over the last 20 years. But my current one has a compressor and last summer I had a harder time keeping a stable RF. Tuesday it's expected to be 104f, My house is normally 75% but when hitting 110f may have a hard time getting the house to 80f

Any how, I have more then 3x the amount of needs I need and it just dosn't get the RF back fast enough. I did just order a cigarOasis. Plan is to try that for the next month seeing most company's seem to be out of humidors to July like NewAir. Give me a month for a last ditch effort and see if cigarOasis and a **** load of beads can get me to a stable 65rf and close too 70F
hikari is offline   Reply With Quote