View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 01:21 PM   #34
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: What do you DISLIKE about your Cigar Caddy?

the problem with storing a lighter in the case is that a number of folks are understandably hesitant to store butane near their cigars. the only solution I can think of for this is to place the lighter inside of a tiny airtight container, and then place that alongside of the cigars. this would keep your cigars safe, but you would still have to open the case to get to the lighter. plenty of space for other accessories like a fullsize 6" draw tool will be included in the same spot.

I like the idea od a buisness card holder or something along those lines so there is a name and phone # on the case if its misplaced. I'll have to see if I can find a stick-on external pouch that would fit the bill.

good ideas guys, keep em coming =).
any other features you'd like to see on a roughly 80 stick capacity traveldor?

LINUS: are you saying that the 4" deep size of the current xikars is too big, or that you would prefer something that stayed in the 4" raange but expanded outwards instead of downwards. (are you interested in a low capacity 20-30 stick model that would look more like a slim laptop case?)
Posted via Mobile Device
spectrrr is offline   Reply With Quote