View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 03:11 PM   #43
MrClean
Bald Man

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (28)
Montecristo
MrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Places to buy coffee online

Scott (shilala) recommended Nicaraguan Knife Fight from killerbeans.com. Since he has good taste in sticks I figured can't go wrong with a coffee recommendation from this good man.

I logged onto the site and thought I ordered a pound of beans. Realized that I did place an order but that you can't pay online. So I called them up to see about paying for the beans, thinking it would be faster than them waiting on a check from me.
Spoke to Jerry (heck of a nice guy), he said he'll send them out tomorrow with an invoice. I was floored to be honest, sending out product without payment first...REALLY?!?! Jerry said 'I know where you live, just send me a check when you get them'.
Not sure why that amazes me, it just does. He said after the first of the year they'll have a new site that will accept cards.
I can't wait to try this coffee. And just from a quick 3 minute conversation with Jerry, I know I'll be buying from them again and would recommend this site to everyone!

Thanks for the recommendation Scott!!