View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 04:07 AM   #231
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Beginner Questions (Ask Them Here!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigar_Noob View Post
Hi guys for a person who owns no cutter what are my options? I know my bud would usually just smoke Backwoods..not cap cutting required but I wanted my first Cigar to be really...authentic, so I of course bought myself some Cigars...that need cap cutting..but I can't get a cigar cutter cuz I'm not very well off...(even if you guys think its cheap) and I really don't want to wait on the cutter either..I don't know how long I can keep the cigars just sitting around, and they wheren't very expensive either but anyways..guys got tips for a noob to cut his Cigar cap without one of them fancy things? I heard I can just poke a hole...is this true!?

I would say your options are to take a sharp knife or just bite it off. I also heard of using a smaller brass case from a rifle round to "punch" a hole in the cigar.
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote