Thread: iOS 7 announced
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #10
Lockspur
Have My Own Room

First Name: Scotty
Trading: (31)
Lockspur is just really niceLockspur is just really niceLockspur is just really niceLockspur is just really nice
Default Re: iOS 7 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarNut View Post
I don't think you will see anything truly new in the iPhone until next year. My guess is that the soon-to-be-released iPhone (likely called the 5S) will be an improvement on the 5, but nothing revolutionary. (I hope that I am wrong, but based on everything in the media this seems the most likely option).
Rumor is the next "step" for the iPhone will be a cheaper model with plastic front and back for lower end markets. The next iPhone 5 is alleged to be the 5S. But honestly, I've got a 5, and it's pretty awesome as is. The camera is spectacular, there's no lag using multi-tasking, games play just fine...I'm happy. And I've had every version of iPhone since the beginning.

The next version will probably have a faster processor, more memory, updated bluetooth and Wi-Fi specs, more sensors, etc. I doubt the shape will change at all.

Also, regarding iOS7...I wonder how this will throw the aftermarket for a loop like iOS6 did. Car audio makers still haven't caught up to the changes from 6. Which was odd seeing iPhone in the Car at the keynote. Ever since upgrading to 6, my Pioneer STILL won't work properly...and Pioneer has been no help at all.

Proud member of the GMCGTPWHAFA
Lockspur is offline   Reply With Quote