Thread: Kitchen Remodel
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 01:28 PM   #14
kydsid
Ditat Deus

First Name: Jason
Trading: (46)
kydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nice
Default Re: Kitchen Remodel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjing View Post
Thanks! I am the opposite I wanted a full size fridge she wants the counter depth. I complained that I couldn’t even fit a pizza box in there and she told me just to fold it in half. I countered with I’ll just eat the whole thing, she didn’t laugh. We do have a very small kitchen. And have a quiet fridgidair, at least to me, and I can totally hear the ice drop into the bin and I think I’ve gotten used to the noise it makes. The new fridge will be enclosed so I’m going to guess that might amplify the sound a bit.

Does yours have the dual evaporator? Did you notice any benefit from it, like frozen items or produce lasting longer?
Certain pizza's fit in our counter depth. Not a Costco one of course But the medium boxes from most place actually fit.

I have no idea if it has a dual evap. It's next to top of the line so I guess it does. If it does it's because that was on the wife's list. All I can say is yes food lasts longer than the Samsung it replaced. But that could be age or technology.

Oh one other thing. A fridge with multiple LED lights is now a got to have. The lighting difference is amazing and actually helpful.
kydsid is offline   Reply With Quote