Thread: 6 Cutter Review
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 08:56 AM   #21
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: 6 Cutter Review

Nice review, and nice job by both bigloo and Chuck. But personally - and I do mean personally - there is one factor overlooked. In my case, I use an Xikar, but I did not really pay for it! It was a bonus with a Cohiba Red-Dot 3-pack offered by JR maybe 18 months back at $40 - which is about the price of the cigars alone. I'm not a Red-Dot fan, but I thought this was a good chance to sample 3 of their blends plus get a nice cutter. I have also recently gotten 2 nice Montecristo double-blade cutters for the same price - nuttin' - as a bonus with Monte boxes. One can find deals like this often enough, as with deals including lighters, cases, even humidors, that there is often no reason at all to spend money on accessories - unless you're picky. The only cutters I have ever paid for are cheesy plastic ones at 50 cents a pop - but even at that price, they are less cost-effective than a free one.

But hey, I'm a poor boy, have been all my life, will be 'til I die, so just because I'd rather spend my hard-earned dollar on smokes instead of bling don't mean you should.
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote