View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 04:54 PM   #33
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: World Series who ya got?

Y'all hear about the Cubs fan that got knocked out after getting into it with an Indians fan? He dared the guy to hit him and he got hit with a haymaker that put him out for quite a bit. When he came to he didn't want to press charges and or go to the hospital. I wonder if this is why...dude seems to have a big mouth and thinks he's a lot tougher than he actually is.

The Chicago Cubs fan who was knocked out cold after Game 7 of the World Series was enough of a hothead recently to get arrested twice ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Alan Anderson was busted by Chicago cops Sept. 10th for the crimes of phone harassment and assault. Law enforcement sources say the alleged victim is Anderson's ex-girlfriend. According to docs, he allegedly called her 160 times and left a voicemail saying, "I am coming for you, I'm bringing brass knuckles for you."

He was arrested at a bar in Chicago. The case is being handled by the domestic violence unit in the prosecutor's office.

He was also busted in March for another misdemeanor case of harassing someone by phone.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote