View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 12:35 PM   #12
Outlaw God
John 3:16

First Name: Daniel
Trading: (2)
Outlaw God is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your Favorite Reliable Wineador to date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stearns View Post
yup, vino off, I keep my apartment in the upper 60's year round so I never have any issues with interior temp, but I do keep a digital thermo in there and keep a rough eye on it. I have used it for temp control before but I would get minor rh swings. right now my rh never goes more than +/-1 (according to the two hygros I have in there on the top and bottom shelves). Also had some custom shelves made that focus on airflow so that may help with the consistency. Used to have a couple fans rolling in intervals but I haven't noticed any negative effects since I stopped keeping up with battery changes.
I keep my unit in the garage and winter wont be a problem with this method but the summer would be difficult with themps of up to 100 and the interior of the unit at 80.
I'm experimenting with a timer with the cooling going on and off every 15 min and I get a constant 67