View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #1
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default WTT/S Wetshave Stuff

OK, I have tried a few things, and I am finding that I do not go back to them enough to justify their presence in my cabinet. I will sell them or entertain trades for them.

1) Gillette Slim H3 it works well, all the adjustments work. (I have a slightly cracked Gillette Fatboy box/case that it is in) $40 shipped

2) Mama Bear's Northwoods Shaving Soap - 1.5 oz. melted down into a Kingsley For Men Wood Shave Soap Bowl with Lid. (used for 2 shaves, but it hasn't been used in a bit and I find other MB scents I use more often) $13 shipped

3) Mama Bear's Ye Olde Barbershop Shaving Soap - 1.5 oz. melted down into a Kingsley For Men Wood Shave Soap Bowl with Lid. (used for 2 shaves, but it hasn't been used in a bit and I find other MB scents I use more often) $13 shipped

4) C.O. Bigelow Premium Shave Cream with Eucalyptus Oil, 5oz tube. (3 unopened available) $12.00 shipped

(If someone takes more than one item, you take $5.00 off the price of the second and third items)

$75 takes the whole lot.

PM if you'd like to trade instead of purchase.

Peace of the Lord be with you.