View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 08:42 PM   #886
Col. Kurtz
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jerry
Trading: (26)
RA
Col. Kurtz has a spectacular aura aboutCol. Kurtz has a spectacular aura aboutCol. Kurtz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Latest Pipe-Related Purchase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbriar View Post
Jerry -

Congrats on the big score!!!

Does your B & M ship? If so, would you mind sending the name of the place? Love to finally get hands on those two Esoterica blends! Always been favorites and are hard to come by, as Mark said!

Thx -

RR
Rob, I am geographically centered between two JR Cigar outlets. Unfortunate for my credit card. JR has proven to be my most dependable B&M for HTF cigars and pipe goodies. Both carry quite a unique selection now; much different than years back. They have most Padron, Illusione, Tats, LP, Fuente, etc. Every so often they get in JFGermain tobaccos too. I'm not sure if they inventory that stuff on their website as I don't ever check it.

The one in Selma has a few tins of Balkan Sobranie and one Margate left as of last week. The bulk bags of Esoterica went pretty quick though. The manager there told me they got in three bags. I bought the last one. If I see more I intend on picking them up and offering them here. Burlington was cleaned out of everything but Margate, though they advertised Stonhaven and Penzance on their in-store marquee...