View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
e-man67
Big Drunkin Monkey!!

First Name: Eric
Trading: (29)
PL
e-man67 has a spectacular aura aboute-man67 has a spectacular aura aboute-man67 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down A Fuente Hemingway maduro

Well I haven't smoked in 2 days so I was really looking forward to it when I got home. I grabbed a A Fuente Hemingway from 2007 I scored from a brother. I am sure there is a name to this size but I don't have it on hand (it's long). The wrapper has some pretty good sized veins and bumps...not what you would expect. I clip the end and take a dry draw..a bit tight but I can manage. So I light the pointed end with a few wood matches and I gotta suck the hell out of it to get it started. So it produces very lite smoke and I am getting a nutty sickening sweet flavor from the thing...almost no spice. The damn thing starts wedging on me until half way through it evens out. Not a happy camper with this one...I expected so much more. Just very disappointing...this is the first Hemingway of this size I have had. I have had smaller hems and much more pleasurable experiences from them. This must be a curly head with a maduro wrapper.

Wrapper: 6
Draw:5
Taste:4
e-man67 is offline   Reply With Quote