View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 02:22 PM   #1
DaBear
Have My Own Room

First Name: Bear
Trading: (26)
HdM
DaBear is a jewel in the roughDaBear is a jewel in the roughDaBear is a jewel in the rough
Default Mac and DaBear's LFD NAS vs. LFD Cheroot/Icepick Review

So after realizing that Mac and I both should have one each of both the LFD NAS and Cheroot/Icepick thanks to a bomb I hit him with awhile back, and me getting an NAS from him through the HTF TAW, I figured we could do a review comparison of both of LFD's cheroots just for fun. I'm in the process of doing my reviews as I type this, so I should have my comparison by the end of the evening.

As for some background info on the two, here's what I could dig up/know from the top of my head. Both are regular releases or will be soon.

Cheroot:
As far as I know, the only two ways to get these are to either be at an LFD event and have Litto hand you one of these out of his pocket, or grab one from my workplace, Empire Cigars. Supposedly they're a ligero puro, but from the way they've burned for me, I wonder if there's not a little seco or viso snuck in to help with the burn. And a little fun note: these are in our system as "Hal's Crack Stick" because once you light one up you can't put it down.

NAS:
These are a Pelo de Oro ligero puro. The NAS supposedly means Nasty Azz Sh*t according to Halfwheel, which with some of the names in the business anymore, doesn't surprise me.

And finally, heres a pic I took of em both next to eachother:

DaBear is offline   Reply With Quote