Thread: Mac Or PC
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:19 AM   #9
BengalMan
Have My Own Room

First Name: Ian
Trading: (10)
Cohiba
BengalMan will become famous soon enoughBengalMan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Mac Or PC

Greg,

I think I can give you some good information on this as I just had to make this decision. I've always used PC's, and it came time for me to get a new computer, however I was looking for a laptop. Like you, my computer is mainly used for pictures, web browsing, small file editing, etc. Anyways, my wife has a Windows 7 laptop and a lot of my friends have MacBook's. While I was a little scared on getting a whole new OS, I decided to go with the MacBook Pro. I haven't looked back since. It's VERY easy to learn, in-fact, it's so easy that it's a little complicated at first because everything is so simple, lol. It's extremely fast and the photo editing is fantastic. No lock ups, no viruses, nothing, just pure computing bliss, lol. I also got Parallel's and loaded Windows XP SP2 and can run it in a window right on OSX and run any Windows program. Ultimately though, I rarely use it. OSX has almost everything I need. Plus, if you don't want all the cords, etc, the new iMac's are right up your alley. I haven't regretted my decision one bit.
BengalMan is offline   Reply With Quote