View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 11:28 AM   #77
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cutting the Cable/Satellite Cord

Ok seriously thinking about doing this again. I have Comcast with Internet, 2 DVRS Cable w/HBO only for about $170 a month.

I watch AMC (Walking Dead, Saul, Madmen) the most, Vh1 Classic for That Metal Show, Spike for Ink Master & Bar Rescue & HBO for well their series as well....that's about it.

Wife and boy watch ABC Family, Lifetime & The cartoon channels.

I subscribe to Nextflix and stream everything through the Xbox (One is on it's way)

We looked at HULU, but there was a particular show we were watching at the time (Nurse Jackie or Dexter or Madmen.....I don't remember), but they didn't have the current season, so we didn't get it.

I bought her the ROKU last year and decided it wasn't worth since you still had to subscribe to things, so I returned it.

Thinking about doing the ChromeCast....I torrent films and some tv show seasons.

So, with what I have/watch what would you consider would be my best move? I would have to keep internet that's a no brainier ($72 a month)

What is PlayOn? Do they have current seasons? Same with Plex?