View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 07:26 AM   #54
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Boycotting the NFL in 2012

I would also like to answer in one fell swoop, everyone who has basically characterized me
as having a hissy fit over this judgement. Some have even tried to do it gently as if it
changes what they are implying. I am boycotting the NFL in 2012. Nowhere in any of my
posts have I encouraged others to join my cause or share my opinion. Nowhere in any of
my posts have I ever inferred that I think I am going to hurt the NFL by boycotting it.
Nowhere in any of my posts have I inferred that I feel I am going to incur some kind of
personal, emotional loss by missing games. Like I said early on, when I thought the NBA was
becoming basically pro wrestling with a ball, and that they were marketing themselves like they
wanted thugs and gang-bangers for their audience, it was clear to me that they did not want me
as a fan I left them behind and never gave them a second look. If I do this to the NFL too, it will
be because I felt they came down too hard on my team. And lastly, if people then say "Well then
what's the point of your post if you don't care who knows, who cares about or who is hurt by your
boycott?" And I say to that, have you READ some of the posts we get here?? There is one that
basically asks people to tell us all what the most expensive thing they ever bought was.

Last edited by OLS; 04-12-2012 at 07:32 AM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote