View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:36 AM   #52
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all
Default Re: Boycotting the NFL in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
No, this is like saying that if you get caught speeding, a cop can shoot you in the fu(King head.
And it looks like the Saints are the only ones to get caught in that speed trap. AND THEY WERE
SPEEDING.

And look, all I am really saying is I am extremely pi$$ed off at Goodell and he will have to deal with
my boycott. I am a 50 year old man, I do not say things like, 'it's not fair, everybody is doing it'.
I DID at one stage of my life, but there are dozens of cliche's to cover that.
I understand why you're pissed off; you've just watched your team get eviscerated for doing what you're convinced everybody else is doing. I think that ANYONE that participates in, what amounts to, conspiracy to commit mayhem should be prosecuted. The Law, and a person's Rights do not stop at the sidelines. Targeting a person for injury is a crime, whether on the field or on the street.