View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 10:41 AM   #244
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What cigar did you smoke today VI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtRider500R View Post
Gurkha Widow Maker (Churchill Maduro). Good stick, but definitely not worth the $500 retail (heck, they're on sale for like $34 on cigars international).

It was kind of a cross between the Camacho Triple Maddy and Genesis The Project.
Eli...found these today, 5er for $ 250 at Cigars International (in case you wanted a few more ). You've seen them go for $ 500?? I did not realize these things were that pricey. Now the His Majesty Reserve, they were like $ 750 a stick and I can say I've had the displeaure of tasting one (worth more like 0.75 as opposed to 750.00)

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/s...rchill-5-pack/