View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 02:16 AM   #566
HK3-
Cashmere Jungle Lord

First Name: Boffa
Trading: (48)
Partagas
HK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Second Firearm Thread...

[quote=Ashcan Bill;2157154]You really shouldn't enable me.

This is my 1952 S&W Baby Chief. We share a birth year.

Thats a nice one Bill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnSafari View Post
If your into firearms, and want to spend the weekend in the Disneyland of Gun Shows, may I suggest The Cross Roads of the West - Small Arms Review Show.

This years dates are November 30th. - December 2, 2018. It will be at the Arizona State Fair Grounds - Phoenix AZ.

Honeslty if you come you can not see everything in a day, but you get a wrist band for all three days, the only negative is parking at about $10.00/day.

The display are awesome, machine guns historic military stuff, and about anything you could wish for.

FYI

Yes Crossroads of the West Gun Shows has a web-site, Google will find it for you.
Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe215 View Post
Thinking about buying a Springfield 1911 Stainless Mil Spec next week, sold my 1911 years ago and it’s about time to add one and the price is right
I dig 1911's. Sometimes talking about 1911's with the polymer guys is like bringing up politics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
Recently located a great BOTL who hasn't been seen in these parts for awhile - @Stitch. Back in the day, he made me a beautiful custom three-finger leather cigar case. As I have expanded my gun collection, I wanted to get one of his quality holsters. What you are seeing is my M&P 9c mated with its absolutely perfect fitting Basic Carry 1 Holster in Mahogany. Thanks, Stitch. Here's hoping we see you around some more. If you want to see other examples of Jeff's outstanding work, I recommend you take a gander at http://mountainhomeleather.com/contact.htm.
HK3- is offline   Reply With Quote