View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 01:46 PM   #38
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Paleo Diet & Lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
I should also point out that a lot of people take this a step further than just what they eat. People actually make changes to turn this into a lifestyle, things like proper sun exposure, physical activity and they way they workout, adequate sleep and the quality of the sleep. I do try to incorporate most of these into my lifestyle, I've asked my wife for an atlatl for my lat two birthdays and Christmases but no dice. I haven't gone as far as getting one of these
That link is hilarious. I'm 6'6" so my legs are at that angle on normal toilets unless I'm on a handi-crapper. My step-sis and BIL (6'4" & 6'5") have one, it sits about 4 inches taller than normal.

I understand where you're going with Paleo being a lifestyle and the difference in food quality. When eating low-carb/Atkins I do incorporate vegetables, primarily green veggies, but I have to be selective. I can see how a Paleo lifestyle would be a vast improvement for most people. BTW, I love the idea of gettign an atlatl. I wonder if it'd be legal to hunt with one????