Grrrrrr

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation
Default Re: Whats the difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robulous78 View Post
LoL ok ok... I mean is it just me, or between manufactures does the taste change and which do you like the most...

And before this turns into another original sriracha love thead... Lets switch gears...

Post all known srirachas other than Huy Fong's here... And I would love that orange marmalade sriracha wings recipe as well...

The flavor absolutely changes between manufacturers, as they all have different formulas.

A number of years ago, just to see how Huy Fong Foods version stacked up, a friend of mine and I went on a quest to try as many sriracha sauces as possible, including some imported from Thailand, which is where the style originated.

We must have tried 30+ different brands between us. Including a few that we had shipped over from Hong Kong and Thailand, since they aren't available here (or at least we couldn't find them).

End result, now we know why Huy Fong Foods sriracha is so prevalent on the tables of restaurants across this country and why it's actually exported, in mass quantities, to Asia, Vietnam in particular.

You just can't fvck with perfection.
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote