Have My Own Room

First Name: B
Trading: (5)
SP CoastGuard (Active)
BHalbrooks has a spectacular aura aboutBHalbrooks has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Healthy way to cut weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Well well well, Mr. Impatient. I'm joining the Coast Guard. When I talked to my recruiter I needed to be less than 208, and I was at 230? I've dropped a total of 40 pounds since talking to the recruiter. I wasn't fat before, but lost some extra weight I didn't need.

Since this thread I weigh 200 (Weight just fell off... Literally the easiet thing I've ever done.) I also went to MEPS and got a 100 combined on the ASVAB (Needed 100. I'm really impressed with this score since I wasn't able to study or sleep well before the test because I worked a lot that week.)

I have to get my wrist tattoo removed, however, and that's coming along great. It's cheaper than you'd think, $90. I had my 3rd appointment on Tuesday. After 2 sessions, the guy has never seen such fantastic progress. Hopefully I can go to Coast Guard bootcamp this fall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks View Post
Just had a light come on. Brian will most likely not be able to explain what's going on until tonight. He is "busy" with something important.
We were up until 0345 this morning. Echo wasn't a fan of the huge thunderstorm we got and he kept us up howling and jumping on the bed.
BHalbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote