View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 11:00 AM   #2819
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all
Default Re: Whats in your bowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Sheepdog View Post
Lovely pipe! I learned along the way that aromatics kake quicker in new pipes. Most of what I have is aros anyway. This morning was C&D berries n cream in a Boswell big bowl then just now the Butz-Choquin Calabash had some C&D Autumn Evening. I am really getting to like it. Have not had any Anniversary yet. New stash of it just came in yesterday and probably needs some drying. It's now 55* and clear blue sunny skies here! I am spending a lot of time on the screen porch piping today while doing some laundry. Lucky me- more piping coming up!
Thanks! It sounds like you're having a great day; it's 13º with a wind chill of -2º here. Most of what I have are English and crossovers with a couple of true aro's and a couple of Virginias.