View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 02:37 PM   #80
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Game of Thrones Season 4 thread

I was happy to see a few nice stories set up for next time, but I am in no mood to wait.
They broke up my favorite team last night, but a LOT of pigeons came home to roost.
Seems the Targarean bi+(h can't fully grasp control over things. They just HAD to mess up
my idea of the dynamic of Arya and The Hound. But you can have ALL the reveals and the
cliff-hangers and the crazy 5hi+ for the ONE GREATEST SCENE of the season for me....
Our Anti-hero completes the escape of our loveable drunken whorer, turns to go back home,
sees and hears the entire city in rabid turmoil, turns around, returns and sits down on the
getaway craft to join his new pal in some foreign land. I like my chances better on the road...
We always knew he was clever. Now we see he is smart, too. And don't think that with the old
man dead, the bank won't be coming to call.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote