View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 03:37 PM   #6
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Corona Nicaraguan 20th Anniversary FSG Cigars

So, i'm smoking the double Corona as my super bowl smoke because i'm a glutton for punishment. I LOVE smaller cigars so why not buy 5 of the largest you can get?This started out very nice and chocolatey with hints of pepper and spice and has just grown in intensity. I'm at about the robusto size now and just wanted to get my thoughts down on this cigar. FSG can be either hit or miss to some but there's something to this blend. It's cubanesque in it undertones. For the price it's one of the cheaper cigars with FSG. For the value you really can't beat it and it's certainly not boring. it has all the other flavors like earth and wood but the spice on this is always there and keeps the palate enticed. I would recommend you start with a robusto before going up the the double corona. It's almost a point of pride being from Florida and smoking a tobacco your state produces. I think corona cigars sells them exclusively and i say buy a 5 pack and try em out, Anyways i just wanted to get that out. God bless you and enjoy your super bowl sunday!