View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #9
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Where you been hiding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
I gots lots of friends here and, the fact is, I am one of those internet forum casualties. I should have at least said, "See you later. I got business."

I started moderating on another forum which is (almost exclusively) about pipes. I have slid away from cigars and Cigar Asylum, a fantastic cigar site, is a bit away from my area of interest.
Hello Dan and good to hear from you. Its been a spell myself since checking-in over at the pipe forum. I was happy to see you were modding over there. Its a great site, lots of wonderful and knowledgeable pipers, and will have to stop by and say hello.

But, you do need to keep-up from time to time on the "ask an old fart a question" over this way

Take care my friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
Dan..... Gone for a while, but definitely NOT forgotten!! You forgot to mention your extensive coffee knowledge for those that do not know you!! Always good to see you around!
Ok Cliff, you gotta stop with Ms. Bun' of Steel avatar. She's driving me up the wall brother