View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 07:36 PM   #11
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Packer fan thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
Scott, you are correct in the fact that there is a lot of crazy talent emerging and a bunch of good football to watch. But, I'm still a Packer-fan-addict.
Oh, I get that completely. I love my Steelers something awful. It's hard for me to find something to wear that doesn't say Steelers on it and I married the only woman in the world who loves the Steelers and football as much as me (it was the first question on the datin application I made her fill out, lol.)
I'm just ecstatic how good football has been as a whole this year.
Between three fantasy teams, two 33 leagues, two survivor leagues, constant rotowire text messages on my phone, four newsfeeds on my desktop homepage, a solid 12 hours in front of the tv every Sunday and my Monday night games, and an HD antenna I mounted so I can get all the secondary market broadcasts, I qualify as a pretty good all-around fan, too.