View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #280
HK3-
Cashmere Jungle Lord

First Name: Boffa
Trading: (48)
Partagas
HK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Motorcycle Thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
While the weather was still crap, I fixed the bad light on my light bar up front. The guys at the Honda shop had put the light bar on an unswitched circuit thinking they were helping me out (helping kill my battery, I suppose).
So, while I was installing an iPhone charger and speakers and an iPhone holder on my bike, I moved those lights back to a switched circuit. I'd like to put them on my high beams, but that'll have to wait.
I got a new leather jacket with a hoodie built in, I love it. Lisa and I are both looking for boots.
I managed to rip my trunk bad yesterday because I never rectified the retarded situation the original owner created there. I guess that makes me twice the tard.
We got 125 miles in yesterday, it's the 5th or 6th time I've been out this year, but the first time I didn't freeze my nads off.
So that's where we're at.
We need boots, and I'd like to get cruise put on Lisa's little 500 Shadow. I love mine, it's a big help. I'm sure she'd enjoy it, too.
Oh, and chrome...
I need a front fender rail, and I need to find a front fender tail, chromed. I don't want the tail, but the original owner had a leather mudflap with tassles and reflectors on there that hit the road and cracked the fender all up around the screw holes. A fender tail would cover all that mess and keep stuff from cracking further.
There's some more chromage I'm waffling about, but ya just gotta go one chunk at a time.
Don't make her too heavy, she'll get slow.
HK3- is offline   Reply With Quote