View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #32
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread

Mine is a 38 bottle Frigadaire compressor-driven that I modded for cigars. It'll get down to around 40 degrees if I want, I keep it at 70.
The drawers are of oak and poplar and they run on standard drawer glides, just like kitchen drawers. The bottom is left open for my travel humidors and boxes. It's not as deep as the rest of the unit because that's where the compressor sits, so a drawer didn't make sense.
I sewed up special HCM bead bags that fit perfectly without interfering with the way I like to stack cigars in my drawers. The drawer liner shown is actually for the bottom of the unit. There's a couple pounds of beads in it, I suppose.
I made a few of these modded units along the way. I got rid of a couple because it was too much. I keep this one because it's my desktop.

Winador...

Glides...

Fans...

Bead liner...