View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #10
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: hmm... got a pipe... now what? :confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
Looked like PaPaw smoked one until it needed to be reamed and then got a new one.
looks like that's EXACTLY what he did. A number of them have a hell of a buildup on them (too much) and many of them still have a half-smoked charred bowl loaded up!

No worries Rev, I totally understand . I also get that this will be a BIG project. Good news is I only need a few to smoke now, I can take my sweet and careful time restoring the nice ones into proper condition. Hardest part is going to be identifying the different grades and which ones are worth the extra attention to. But I'll get there... a long sitdown with the local baccy shoppe is almost certainly in order. I just got back from there and picked up a few 1oz bags of random baccy that looked interesting, I'll experiment in the one pipe that I've got cleaned out that doesnt look too expensive

LOTS of info posted in the links, thanks, I'll be doing a bit more reading before I continue with my questions