View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 11:27 AM   #17
Buckeye Jack
Havana Daydreamin'

First Name: Jack
Trading: (34)
HUpmann
Buckeye Jack has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeye Jack has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Your cigar journey

June 1997 - a few months before my 20th birthday. I threw a bachelor party for my best friend of (then) 15ish years (still my best friend to this day). Another guy brought a box of Tinder Box branded cigars. Can't even remember what the hell the brand was but I remember looking them up once after I got the bug and they were Tinder Box exclusives. It was a fun night.....when being an adult still felt new LOL

Fast forward a few weeks, my best friend tells me that someone told him he had to get me a gift for being his best man. News to both of us kids so I tell him to go into Tinder box and get me what the salesman says is a good cigar. He buys me an Ashton Churchill.

Well, I enjoyed it, but I didn't smoke all of it just because it was huge. So a couple weeks after that I go in, go straight to the Ashtons (it was all I knew!) and I buy a Magnum (Robusto size). Rest is history.

Became a Fuente whore.....then a cuban whore.....I still flirt with Fuente though....
Buckeye Jack is offline   Reply With Quote