View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #305
AlohaStyle
Have My Own Room

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (40)
AlohaStyle will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tatuaje Saints & Sinners club

7 months ago Pete posted pictures of cigars on Facebook he was thinking of putting in the S&S club packs. This alone was worth $150 to me as I enjoy Tat cigars, especially with broadleaf wrapper. I could care less about the thought of it being "exclusive", I actually prefer it isn't thought of that way. To me, it's like paying for a CRA membership. You get CRA exclusive cigars in return there as well. It's not exclusive, but if you can afford it and want to spend the money, then do it.

Of course I'm not comparing S&S to the CRA because that money is supposed to go to fighting for the cause of smokers and the S&S is private, it's just that I think of it as any other membership type thing where I decided to spend my money. I get good cigars in return and other benefits that are well worth it to me. Some of this money actually goes towards charity which is a great thing, and one of the charities has already been discussed as being a recipient which I am happy with and I think most would agree with.

Like others have said, to each their own.
AlohaStyle is offline   Reply With Quote