View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 02:29 PM   #303
bonjing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trading: (39)
bonjing has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tatuaje Saints & Sinners club

If i may say one last thing,

I think I get what everyone is saying so I posted this at the other forum and have added a few things for this forum:

But just like I originally took you post, it did seem that S&S has an "elite" type atmosphere and I think that's what a lot of people dislike. Hell I hate having to go into a B&M and find out that I have to be a member to sit down and use their lounge. So I guess I get the point of why people dislike the idea of having to pay. The HTF's are one thing and we all understand that it's a first come first serve, but having to pay to use a forum i think is what everyone dislikes,

Cigars are for everyone! ! ! Not just for those that can "pay to play."

Now on the flip side people shouldn't hate on those that are willing to play. Just like here, there are "players" that can afford/find the things that everyone can't. I'm not going to hate.

Bottom line here is that we are all brothers of the leaf, and this has seemed to cause quite a rift in the brother hood and that's sad. We all have opinions and that's just what they are, opinions. No need to take anything personally or get snippy with each other.
bonjing is offline   Reply With Quote