View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #49
Drez
The Warden

First Name: Frank
Trading: (35)
Cohiba MarineCorps (Retired)
Drez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Fridge died / rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
I had a Frigidaire Gallery that crapped out on Thanksgiving day, 2001. It was a 1 year old fridge. They refused to replace compressor insisting the factory required the install of a hard start kit first. I wasn't pleased with the solution but they fixed it. But, what are the chances of it happening twice? AND on the same holiday? But, it did. Thanksgiving day, 2002, it died again. This time, they put in a new compressor. In both instances, thankfully we had a Coca-Cola cooler that my wife stored flowers in for weddings.

Sorry about your troubles. What's a brother to do for a brother in so much do?

Wow I can't imagine having this happen 2 times.

The part that really sucks is that my girlfriends sister came over Monday and spent most of the day at the house to feed our pets and when she left she said she had grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and it was all working fine.

O well new one came in today and me and the lady went to Costco and Winn Dixie and watched my small cigar fund and my bank account practically disappear in front of my eyes. Lol

They aren't going to multiply....burn that b!tch!
Drez is offline   Reply With Quote